South Orange, NJ
Seton Hall University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Seton Hall University

Fixed  rate loan

Ana

Even from being from Washington State, it's home to me and the professors and faculty kinda feel like a new family. We take care of each other at Seton Hall, yes the food might not be fresh, but the company makes us for it. The opportunities are endless here, a student just has to go grab it, in the internships, work study, and the amazing networking we have. I'll let you on a little secret, we love basketball @SetonHall #gopirates

Melanie

I love it here. Great opportunities and culture. Professors are extremely dedicated.

Coming to Seton Hall University had to have been one of my largest lapse's in judgement to date. While we have academic programs that are looked upon favorably in the professional world, campus life is essentially non-existent and you will not receive any form of memorable college experience. If you see college as simply getting in and getting out with a degree then SHU is fine for you, but if you want to have fun and be happy during your 4 years then I would advise you choose another college or university.

JP

I loved the Seton Hall Psychology Department and Program! The professors were so amazing and genuinely care about you.

Ellora

It is a tough but really good science program in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The professors are there to help you as much as you need and because of the small class sizes (for the most part), they are really accessible. While Seton Hall may not succeed every time, they really try to do their best to support their students and make their experience the best it can be.

Thomas

Seton Hall University has become home for me over the past few years. From the first day I stepped on the campus, I knew I was somewhere special. The campus is gorgeous and is beautiful to watch through the changing seasons. It is easy to be proud of SHU, and we have a lot of reasons to be. Not only academically (we are consistently rising in the rankings), but our participation in the Big East Conference, our close proximity to Manhattan, and our location in the beautiful village of South Orange, NJ. As a social work major and a student in general, I have access to some of the most wonderful professors I have met. Class sizes are small, so developing a professional relationship with your professor is possible and allows for great networking. Further, professors actually care about your performance and you as a person. As a transfer student, I know you don't get that at other schools. Seton Hall University is special. I encourage you to visit and see for yourself. You won't regret it!

Ray

I love Seton Hall University, it is easily one of the best choices I have ever made. I would highly recommend Seton Hall for any perspective college student (especially if they are a criminal justice major, like me.) The student/staff ratio is incredibly low; which is good for those who learn better in smaller class settings. I love the professors here, especially the criminal justice professors Their vast knowledge on the criminal justice system stems from their years of experience from working within said system. Overall, if you have the chance to come to Seton Hall, TAKE IT!!! Trust me, you will not regret it one bit.

Faith

Never before have I experienced place that was as embarrassing as Seton Hall. Coming from a family of academic excellence, I am made fun of by my peers and looked down upon due to the poor education and teachers at this school. Seton Hall is a complete joke, with everything as well as the school is willing to lie to you and make promises they can not keep. Coming from a family that all practice medicine as well, the BSMD program is a laughable joke if you can even call it that.

Caitlin

Seton Hall is a very academically invigorating school. They offer numerous different diverse opportunities, including different language clubs and clubs of business and community work. They have nice living arrangements and good food served in the cafeteria, and the student resources available are helpful and plentiful.

Matt

I love my school. I constantly look back to the wonderful moments I shared with my friends and can't wait to be back on campus. The food could be a little better but overall it does the job. The sports teams help me have something to look forward to when i am doing tons of work. all in all, I love my school.

Seton Hall University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.