South Orange, NJ
Seton Hall University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Seton Hall University

Fixed  rate loan

Christina

My overall opinion on Seton Hall University is that it is amazing. I am beyond glad that i chose to further my education here. There are many opportunities to get involved in the school community such as Greek life, campus ministry, volunteering, guest speakers and more. My classes and the food are exceptional. The gym is so nice; I always want to go there! I would recommend everyone who wants a small, private school with a close-knit community feel to at least check out the school. You will not be let down!

Venessa

Great academic school

Great academic school

KoL
Seton Hall is Great!

Seton Hall is Great!

Seton Hall University is great. If you want to focus on academics, they have plenty of opportunities for you to get involved and build up your skills.

CICILY
SETON HALL UNIVERSITY

SETON HALL UNIVERSITY

Seton hall university is one among the best universities found in New Jersey. With its catholic background it therefore cherishes the Christian values ,and hence rated the best academically and morally.

Kylie Lan

Dedicated students and some great programs, like Diplomacy and nursing.

Dedicated students and some great programs, like Diplomacy and nursing.

Many commuters so those who stay on campus become very close.

Practicalities: A Heads Up When I flew home from New Jersey to Florida for first year Christmas break, I realized if college has taught me anything it has taught me that I took many things for granted while living at home. For example: the ability to wake up and get breakfast without having to bundle up with a at least two shirts, long pants, a thick pair of socks, boots, winter jacket, a scarf, gloves, and a hat to brave the cold, the rain, or worse- the cold rain. My advice for soon-to-be college students is to stock up on food for the dorm because there will be times when you don’t want to trek across campus to the dining hall. Also ramen noodles really are a college student’s best friend. At three in the morning when no one will deliver food and you still have an essay to finish, you will be so glad to have ramen.

Anthony

A small school with a decent social life, nice campus, and a great academic environment.

I would tell myself to focus on grades and apply to a variety of schools to give myself options of what school I would prefer to attend and how much debt I would incur. I would also tell myself to not be afraid to attend a community college if my options for a four year school were not as I imagined because a good GPA at a community college can get you a better scholarship for a four year college and limiting student loans should be one of the biggest factors in the decision you make as an undergrad especially if you desire to attend a grad school. Finally I would tell myself to not be influenced by your high school friends, although that may be difficult, you will make new friends in college and high school is a short period of your life. The school you attend for your undergraduate degree can have a large impact on the rest of your life so you should make that decision based on factors that concern you not your friends, even if it seems like a great idea to try and go to college with your high school buddies.

The location because it is on the out skirts of Newark and walking outside of campus at night could be dangerous.

William

The basketball team is a big part of the school. The school colors are appearent everywhere and they dont really push school spirit because everyone has it. Coming here, mostly everyone is proud to be able to get in to a great school so as to have better futures. Even though it is pricey, I am striving to come out of school a winner, just like everyone else with a dream here.

Learn to studyl As a senior in high school I was a great student but my work ethic was questionable, so If I could go back I would instill a work ethic in myself. Because if I want to be able to pay off my student loans then I am going to need a great job and that can only happen if I excel here.

I enjoy the professional atmosphere. The professors are dedicated to making the educational experience worth all the money you pay. The learning is great and it definetely deserves to be a D-1 school. The basketball team is the school's pride and joy so when basketball season comes around, its a blast.

The location of my school. It is approximately 10 miles from the beach.

The location of my school. It is approximately 10 miles from the beach.

Just relax and have fun! Jump on every opportunity you have and don't let people bring you down. Make new, real friends. Join campus activities. Stay in your dorm!! Lighten up. Always, always pay attention in class. Take good notes. Don't skip class. Try your very best to get straight A's because you CAN do it if you really put your mind to it. Have fun. Do things that frighten you and don't be nervous about the unknown future ahead. Enjoy living at the beach while you still can!!

Artistic, liberal students with a plan to go on to graduate school.

Ian

Didn't consider other schools. Too expensive.

Didn't consider other schools. Too expensive.

As a homeschooled student, I was actually involved in a full time job when most of my peers were seniors. At the time, I thought I was doing the right thing by getting ahead of the game in the work-world. I realize now that academic pursuits would have likely been the better choice. In short, I'd say to myself "just start school."

The fact that is sometimes does not feel like a "real college." This is probably just the result of it being a community college, and one in the town I grew up in.

Laura

My classmates are not only my friends, but are supportive and always giving great advice to never give up and that nothing comes easy and they help keep my head up when school becomes stressful.

My school is best known for the college of nursing. These women and men are very bright and future-oriented and there is a high job rate when graduating this program. I am in the college of nursing and it is alot of work and prepartion, but every single person works hard and sticks together as a team to get through the classes and student push eachother to do well. There is always support and help since the classes are difficult.

The saying "nothing worth having comes easy" is an important saying to remember when going to college. Nursing school is very hard and there are alot of sacrifices to give up to make time for studying, so when stress is brought on to know there is always support from friends and family. Make sure to study hard, but to balance time with friends too because time management is a great value to have. There is no need to be perfect because everyone makes mistakes, so always keep a positive attitude and to try better the next time. Exams cannot get A's by themselves, so make sure to study ahead of time and not procrastniate so you are not cramming the night before an exam. Setting goals helps you become self-motivated and helps with time management of your busy schedule. College education is what you make out of it and how much effort you put in. The more effort you put in, the better outcome and future you will have.

Seton Hall University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.