Seton Hall University

« See more reviews of Seton Hall University

Seton Hall University is a highly prestigious, private catholic university which incorporates nothing but kind and intelligent students, staff and the community as a whole. The main mission of the University is to stress the importance of higher education through Catholicism and the value of faith. Although SHU is a Catholic university, it does not pressure non-catholics into practicing that faith, which is why there's a broad range of diverse religions; from Judaism, to Christianity. Going to SHU not only brings together students from all different backgrounds, but it also gives the value of a good education.

Seton Hall University is a small, tight-knit campus located in the suburban outskirts of New York City, containing about 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students who are dedicated, highly competitive, but also good-natured, and the school places an emphasis on getting a job after graduation and the course load reflects this discipline on its students, though they still make time to have fun in ways such as Greek life, service opportunities, and Division I sports.

The school campus is really nice. Its relatively small so it is very easy to get around and to your classes. Located in the middle of campus is the green. It is a big area of grass that the students love to hang out on. There are benches and people just lay out in the grass. The architecture of a lot of the buildings are very nice as well.

Seton Hall University is a diverse school that gives all students various opportunities to become active and continously learn new things about life, people, cultures, and careers. The faculty help prepare students to become greater people physically, mentally, and spiritually, giving them the ability to work harder and succeed.

SHU is a pretty small school. There is a green in the middle of campus with the majority of the dorms and class buildings surrounding it. The gym is huge and the parking deck is about 4 or 5 stories even though parking completely sucks.

My school is a highly exclusive private Catholic university that offers it's students the best possible education through one on one sessions with proffessors and small classes taught by only the best qualified teachers.

Seton Hall is a culturally and religiously diversified campus, putting its emphasis on learning and achieving the best education possible, while learning excellent work and life ethics.

Seton Hall University is a prestigious, diverse, tight-knit community whose main objective is to instill in its students growth of the mind both academically and spiritually.

Seton Hall univeristy is an institustion which improve in verbal and written communication as each student grows into a professional in their fields of study.

Enjoyable. I'm active on campus which allows me to meet wonderful people and makes me able to encounter new tasks and experiences, making me a better person.