Seton Hall University

« See more reviews of Seton Hall University

We have tons of organizations and clubs to get involved with, not mention Greek life after your first semester of your Freshman year. There are also intramural which are a lot of fun. We have everything from basketball to dodgeball and tennis; and within each sport there are three leagues of competitiveness, giving everyone an opportunity to have fun and meet different people.

Social life is what you make of it. There are loads of activities to get involved with and participate in. Parties usually occur at frats and sororities. Frat and sorority life isnt' huge at Seton Hall but it is not extremely small either. New York City is one positive that I usually take advantage on the Weekends.

Sororities and fraternities are not that important at SHU, if you want to be a part of them you can and it's great but they don't define the social life here. If you want to party and have a good time on the weekends or the weekdays if that's your thing you won't have any problems...they're there if you want it.

Greek life. No aprty-life. Athletic events are not popular. People usually go home on the weekends because there is nothing to do here.