Seton Hall University

« See more reviews of Seton Hall University

The social life. The campus is absolutely dead on weekends. Because we are a Catholic University, the school doesn't host many social events for the students. Also because we are located very close to a very bad neighborhood so it eliminates the chances of those neighborhood kids coming on campus and causing trouble.

The resistance to accepting the homosexual community of Seton Hall. Also I am in the honors progrom, however the kids who are in the Honors program are put on a higher pedistol than every other kid on campus. There are plenty of smart kids who declined Honors and professors do not seem to acknowledge that.

The worse thing about my school is the way they organized the schedule for Biology majors or students tracking Biology. I feel that they cram together the classes during your freshman year, making you take Calculus, Biology, and Chemistry all in one semester along with one or two other classes.

The worst thing about Seton Hall is how small it is. There isn't much diversity and people here usually have similar beliefs and friends. It is a very close knit community where almost everyone knows everyone which could be a good and bad thing.

Financial Office, it always take them forever to process the application for loan/grants, which may causes the students having a hold on their account so that they couldn't registar for classes on time.

The worst thing is the financial aid office and the cost of attending Seton Hall. The school is quite expensive, so funds are to come by and yet the people in financial aid are not all that helpful.

I think the worst thing about my school is the fact that cost of attendance went up 5% this year. I think that's unfair to students, especially during this economic upheaval.

I consider the worst thing about my school to be the financial aid office and how it is not very effective in reaching out to students with information and advice/tips.

The fact that is sometimes does not feel like a "real college." This is probably just the result of it being a community college, and one in the town I grew up in.

The worst thing about our school has to be the financial aid because they mess everything up, and also the administration. The food on campus is not good at all.