Seton Hall University

« See more reviews of Seton Hall University

The lack of school spirit and community involvement. The surrounding neighborhoods seem to dislike the college students-many times, justly.

the worst thing about my school is that the school is very expensive, after Graduation student have a lot of money they owe.

In the dormitories, some of the students break rules and do alcohol and drugs and make the rest of us students look bad.

The campus lacked a social life completely. The academicas were not nearly challenging enough, or challenging at all.

The location because it is on the out skirts of Newark and walking outside of campus at night could be dangerous.

The price of tuition because it is nearly not affordable and I do not feel they offer enough financial aid.

That it is in a quiet non-college town. I wish the town and residents were more college friendly.

The fact that it is so expensive because I am going to be in a lot of debt when I graduate.

Sometimes feels as though the Catholic Religion is almost forced onto the Students

That with more new incoming students housing on campus is becoming harder to get