Seton Hall University

« See more reviews of Seton Hall University

College isn't for everybody. Make sure that you know what you want to study in school and choose the best program that suits your interests. Talk to advisors and the career placement center and ask them what majors are satisfactory for the career path you have in mind.

Don't be afraid to go out and meet new people. College is the time for networking, so get out there and join clubs. In college there more opportunities to do fun things so try not to get too distracted from the fact that you went to college for an education.

Parents and students should research all colleges they would like to attend and to not rush it. There are alot of factors that play when you consider a good school. Make sure you look them over carefully before making a life changing decision.

I based my college decision on my gut feeling. I felt safest on the campus at Seton Hall, so that is where I chose to go. Also, class size is a big factor. Some people like bigger classes, some like smaller, and at SHU you have a choice.

I have benefited greatly from my college experience. I have learned more then I could have imagined and see myself being successful in the future because of this school. I have a good social life and have quite a few life long friends.

I would sat that time management is something to focus on. COllege students have a heavy workload and the only way to get everything done is to prioritize and plan out the time. Also, make sure you are up for everything you get into.

My college experience has been an exciting experience. I attend two classes that are essential for my intended career path. I've learned to apply writing techniques in my writing class, and have better practice in my math studies.

Go where you think gives you the best chance of getting a job every college parties a lot. Also do not pick a school because you will be able to play a varsity sport there concentrate on what the school has to offer academically.

Get involved in your classes, the student body and the activities on campus. We all know that time flies - don't let your valuable college years and the experience that is available pass you by! Live it and enjoy it!

Go to the school and get really familiar with it before you decide to go there. Its not worth being absolutly miserable for four years of your life just to get a degree from a school that will sound better on paper.