Seton Hall University

« See more reviews of Seton Hall University

Its a very hard and stressfull time for both students and parents so I would advise both to be patient with each other and talk things out instead of fighting.

Pick a college which offers a good community as well as program for what you want to study. Make sure that you pick a location in which you are comfortable.

Just go with your heart. It's not what people want you to do but what you feel most comfortable in. Pursue your goals and work hard to achieve them!

Investigate all options and be sure that you visit all campuses and enjoy every opportunity that college has to offer even the free exhibits.

remeber to look at every aspect of a college from the academics to the social life because they all play a role in making the right decision

Make sure you have all the correct funds for your children to go to school. You do not want to be struggling to pay for school.

Visit colleges and make sure you are comfortable on them, not just socially, but academically and financially as well.

I would tell the high students that they have to take the classes seriously because this the foundation for college.

the people around you are one of the most important aspects of picking the right college!

Be sure you are comfortable in campus. It helps a lot more than you may think at first.