Seton Hill University Top Questions

I wish I had learned to better use technology. It is a very technologically advanced school and those who don't take advantage of the resources available fall behind. I currently am having to take extra strides to be able to succeed here while improving my ability to maneuver a computer and its programs.

I wish I would have known how small the campus feels. There are very few buildings with things to do and very few places to eat. It is more difficult to find sources of entertainment on such a small campus.

Loria

I wish I had known that it existed. I have been to several other schools and have wasted a lot of time and money. I have learned the most from this school and I absolutely love it here.

I wish that I had known how close the people are here at Seton HIl University. All the professors are very helpful and close to the students. This really helped me last semester because I could ask my professor about anything that I needed help with. This closeness of the campus is really awesome and if I had known this before I came to this school I would have decided to come here sooner!

I wish I had known that the university is very liberal in it's acceptance of students. I knew they had a rolling admissions, but not the extent to which they were willing to accept students. And students tend to choose this university as a temp agency while waiting to hear from other schools.

I wish I knew how the campus would grow and what would be the most important points of this school.

What I wish I had known before I came to this school is the condition of the athletic department. For instance, I wish that I knew the track and field team had specialized and qualified coaches for all the different events. The other thing I wish I knew about were the lack of running facilities such as a running track. If I had known these two things before I came to this school, I think my decision to come here would be different. But all in all you have to make what you have work.