Sewanee-The University of the South Top Questions

I brag most about how Sewanee is a place where you can pursue anything and everything you want. Having been a very involved student in high school, I love Sewanee because I can be extremely involved around campus. To me, Sewanee is the only place in this world I could play varsity volleyball, be a bible study leader, an involved member of a sorority, a pre-med student, a work study employee of the school art gallery, work for dorm staff, take the occasional hike, and still have an awesome social life with a great group of friends.

Trevor

Over my two and a half years at Sewanee I have enjoyed and bragged about a great many things to past friends and family, some being it's fantastic social life, the teacher and students relationships, and the people I have met and have grown to know. But the thing I brag about most is the natural beauty Sewanee has to offer. Both on and off campus I have been amazed by the natural beauty Sewanee has been able to maintain. The school has done an amazing job working with the surrounding envrionment to keep it clean and prestine.

I brag about the requirements for admission and the academic rigor of Sewanee. I was a member of the International Baccalaureate program in high school, so my friends are mostly academically-focused people.

The beauty of the campus and the recent party school ranking issued.