Shaw University Top Questions

senetra

My School has great spirit with loving and caring teachers.

LaQuita

My school is fun, excepting and gives you what you need as long as you are willing to work for it.

very unorganized on the verge of loosing its funding and foundation.

Denise

Shaw is trying to keep up the historical value while losing some of the current students interset.

Tri

shaw u is so fluke,.

Akaia

My school is a family; a family that has no money right now and is living in a terrible house with okay food and theives as parents.

Ericka

This school is very poor looking the dorms are horrible. We are going through a finanicial crisis right now. They are getting rid of all the good teachers. This is not fair to the student body. We need better places to live. We have mold in the rooms and vents. Shaw University needs a big change. The appearance needs to look good and draw students to want to say here.

clarissa

I glad I went back to school

Krystalin

My school is like a family, everyone is very close, mostly everyone knows everybody.

Teresa

Shaw University is a place where students can grow into their own, while receiving the tools that they will need to be successful.

Jo

Shaw University is one of the best black schools in the south that I found to supply my every need in obtaining a BS degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management in the two years that I attended school.

Denise

Shaw University is a small school,that I think is for students who already know who they are and are focused on learning.