Shawnee State University Top Questions

megan

Friendly, always willing to help a classmate in need.

Jamaria

The students here are a mixture from everywhere. They come from small towns. Like to get involved and have fun!

There is a wide variety of city and country people, who all seem to be friendly and fun to be around.

My classmates are from all over the world, there are many from different countries, they all seem to be very friendly; Mostly, they are all from Cincinnatti and Cleveland.

My classmates are similar to those of a community college; they're mostly commuters, in their twenties or older, and planning on transferring to another university as soon as possible.

While some are mere acquaintances and others I regretablly never got around to knowing, I have become very close friends with some of my fellow peers as they are very warm and open people.

Cherie

My classmates are young, mostly right out of high school.

Everyone is diverse when it comes to age. People are here from high school, among some grandparents.

My classmates get along very well together, we work well as a team to get things done, and are always willing to help one another.

For the most part people usually goto class and leave, i have not made many friends from class i made most of my friends from joining a Fraternity