Shawnee State University Top Questions

Brendden

The kind of person that should attend this school? Simple someone who can have fun and still get there work done, someone not easily distracted by a social life yet still capable of having one because everyone here is worth knowing. These people will be the ones to get the most out of this school simply because most of the people here are intelligent just lacking funds for better schooling and will be able to help with most problems one might encounter. Those that have problems separating both fun and work probably shouldn't atten this school.

Tasha

Every one should attend this school. Im not just saying that because i go here Im saying it because I couldnt imagine going anywere else. The classrooms are just the right size, there is so much help you can get for any kind of prolem you may be having and its an over all great place to go.

Weslyn

Anybody could attend this school, its wrong to say that one type of person alone should attend here. It is a very open campus

Just about any person would fit in at this school. Honestly. Our school is particularly known for nusing and gaming majors though. These two programs are difficult to get into, but well known by many.