Winchester, VA
Shenandoah University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Shenandoah University

Overall, Shenandoah University is a decent school and has lots of opportunities for the students, both in academics and extracurricular activities. There are a wide variety of majors to choose from. The students are generally all nice to one another and the teachers are always helpful.

Courtney

Shenandoah University consists of horrible food, phenomenal teachers, multiple amounts of performances and concerts, friendly students, beautiful dancers, and a brand new athletic building. The best and my most favorite part about this campus is the fact that puppy city is ten minutes away.

Brittney

Shenandoah University has a unique setting where the Shenandoah valley lies, which allows Abraham's Creek to flow right through campus. The academics are excellent, offering a wide variety of class selections and encouraging students to be well rounded individuals by requiring an extra domain that other colleges do not have. Shenandoah University housing is clean, organized, and provides a safe home, with Resident Assistants available at every hour, for students right on campus. What I enjoy the most about Shenandoah University is the small, close community that allows me to find friends while also making new friends everywhere I go. The small community makes me feel as though we are all a family and we have each other's backs. I also love that Shenandoah University has an amazing Conservatory full of talent as well as Division 3 athletics in many different sports. Most schools as small as Shenandoah do not even have athletics at all. I feel as though Shenandoah University has everything college has to offer and so much more.

Alaina

It is a nice school with nice scenery. It is a great school for nursing students and anyone in the conservatory. There are new buildings that are very nice and the food has improved a lot since I first started. I like how close everything is in Winchester, there is a Walgreens right across the street and lots of fast food chains and stores, and there is a decent mall and movie theater as well. The conservatory puts on really awesome performances and the sports teams here a pretty good. Overall, it is a good school to go to. I would say the worst thing is how expensive it is.

Catherine

Shenandoah University is an extraordinarily enriching environment. I am a double major in the Conservatory and I love being immersed in classes that are all relevant to my majors. I find myself learning more about my craft and developing as an artist all the time, and it is amazing how many outside professionals SU brings in to assist us in our education!

Andrew

I'm not an alumnus of Shenandoah University but have chosen to support SU because it has meant so much in enhancing the quality of life in our area. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the students. They are very motivated to not only succeed in their careers but also give back to the world. Students support each other as members of a community of caring. After four years here students really hit their stride and become very self confident. SU is a fine school that keeps getting better. All departments are good but the health professions and conservatory are outstanding and in many ways cutting edge. The campus is beautiful and Winchester as well as the Shenandoah Valley have a lot to offer. There is even a campus right on the Shenandoah River.

Diana

It's very nice. Beautiful campus and town. People can be rude, and hard to get along with.

Sejal

First thing I would say is there is no such thing as "good college/bad college". All colleges are good as long as you are good and focused at acheiving your goal. Don't ever let bad grades upset you, instead make it learning experience to improve. Never give up instead find ways to improve. Don't stop living your life, before you know college life will be over, enjoy it along with focusing on acheiving your goal, very important to find balance in life. Learn to priortize things in life. Maintain budget this will help you further in life as well. Be responsible and organized, will help with keeping up with deadlines and you will take this with you for your life. Friends are important. Most important college is not high school, you have to earn good grades in college, so make sure you work as hard as you can to achieve your good grades and goals in college. Don't give up nothing can stop you if you put all your efforts in it.

Someone who cannot spare at least and hour of their day for school work. Who has no integrity since all exams are home no one to monitor you but they are not open book. People who cannot keep up with deadlines and cannot work with team/group.

I am enrolled in online program but they provide you with best support and you get your answers right away. Very helpful and supportive staff. Program is designed well and you can do it on your time. Lectures and slides for courses are very well organized and informative. Definitely would recommend for working pharmacist looking for Phram D. Enough students per team so its not overwhelming with group projects/assignment.

Will

My school is best known for the conservatory which is based aroun the arts. It has well known programs in Music, Musical Theater, and Acting.

I would tell myself to be open to experience. I would say that it is important to take care of yourself and make responsible decisions that will better you and your education. As long as you keep an open mind and a level of persistance, you can be succesful.

The most frustrating thing about my school may be the low quality of food, because it is unhealthy for some individuals.

Fawzia

One thing that makes Shenandoah University so unique is its size and how there is such a strong sense of community. Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other find their way around. At Shenandoah University, we are tight knit family working together and supporting each other. My favorite thing about Shenandoah University is that the president knows me by name. At Shenandoah University, I am not merely another face or a number or just a name. I am a person with dreams and aspirations. I am a daughter of the stars, I am Shenandoah.

When I talk about Shenandoah University, I always find myself gushing about my professors. The professors at Shenandoah University are second to none. They are incredibly resourceful and always willing to help students. Their assistance is not limited to homework and understanding class material, it extends to listening and giving advice. And the best part about the professors is that they are genuine and really do want the best for their students. I know that I can ask for help without feeling ashamed or looked down upon, that's how special the professors at Shenandoah University are to their students.

Shenandoah University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.