Marietta, GA
Shorter University-College of Adult & Professional Programs

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Shorter University-College of Adult & Professional Programs

Renita

Business degree and religious base

Business degree and religious base

I would advise myself that college life is different from high school, you are totally responsible for your actions so make very wise decisions. be cafeful to choose the right major because it will impact the rest of your life. Study hard and don't be afraid to ask for help.

The class ratio is small so you can get one on one attention if needed.

linda

The evening hours allow people to work and take care of their families and attend school. My schedule works good for me.

At Shorter University,,, there is a friendly environment,, the school handle the financial requirements in a timley manner and meets with the students on updates.

Looking back at high school,, I would better balance my time,, plan good study habits,, eat balanced meals,, get plenty of rest. I really would have taken highschool more serious, because I am doing well in college. I'm more focused and now know how important having an education really is. Life's experiences and maturity has made very much aware of how to deal with people, the world, hard work, and how much I would love to be able to instill in our young adults about not getting off track and staying focus,, don't waste their time. I will tell them to keep on bettering their education, that the more you have , the more opportunities there would for them.

Shorter University-College of Adult & Professional Programs administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.