Siena College Top Questions

gissell

I am currently tranferring out, I came into Siena a happy young woman and left a miserable college student. The school is very hypocritical, they do not care about their students. They often change your advisors wihout giving you a notice. Some professors are rude and do not respond to emails promtly. Students are all rich kids from Long Island, some are so nice, however, the majority are stuck up. Is it a religious school however the friars are rude and spend our tuition money drinking and eating since they have a private chef.

Sarina

Diverse, small, happy institution.

Katie

Siena is a small, liberal arts college. Perfect for someone seeking an intimate, well rounded learning environment; There is a healthy mixture of academics, extracurricular activities, sport, and socialization.

Shannon

good

Ridge

Community oriented institution rooted in Franciscan Values working to prepare students for he real world by offering tons of realworld experience and hiring experienced professors. The studnets know when to focus on academics but are also able to have fun and enjoy their time at college.

Alison

Siena College is a small Fransciscan school where I interact with knowledgeable professors, recieve very much personal attention, and have all the resources I need to be successful.

Christina

A small town school located in a very wealthy neighborhood. Majority of students come from wealthy families.

Vanessa

Siena college is a small private college.

caroline

Siena College is a small liberal arts college founed on Fransciscan traditions.

Meghan

Enjoyable.

Lindsay

Everyone is exactly the same.

It can be ver clicky, similar to High School.

Meagan

amazing

Natalee

Siena could be more friendly to other cultures, economical backgrounds and to the environment while achieving a stronger community that is comfortable for all students.

Alicia

It has a close-knit and friendly atmosphere as well as strong academics.

Megan

Siena College is a fun place to be, with lots to do, great teachers and classes, and everything a student could want in a college.