Siena College Top Questions

Before I came to Siena College, I wish I really knew how difficult college would be. I wish I could have better prepared myself for my first semester classes. I also wish I knew how important it is to get involved and make commitments to groups and clubs on campus to make friends and better my time throughout college.

Tariq

I wish I had known how good of a school this was, so I could have been even more excited to come!

I wish I would have been more intelligent when I chose schools. Focusing on the more important things to me like religion and stringent academia. God put me at Siena because it has both, but I would have also looked at other schools with these two emphasis.

Ciara

Nothing, they told me everything I needed to know when I was applying and when I got here, everyone was helpful

Traci

Not to be so scared. I wish I was a little less timid in the beginning. It would have made the adjustment easier.

Before attending Siena, I wish I had known that a good work ethic would be my best tool for doing well in college. I entered Siena after being able to do well in high school with little effort. My poor work habits I had formed in high school became a problem my freshman year of college. My GPA was not as high as I it could have been. I now have a much better work ethic but my grades from freshman year still make my cumulative GPA worse than I would like.

I'm not sure.

Shane

How strict they are with alcohol.

What the people are like on campus

michelle

That the art department was almost nonexistant.

NO. I am learning so much at this school

That it was full of snobby rich kids.

That the school is not as ethnically diverse as it was said to be.

Siena College was not my first choice , but i decided to go there after my 1st choice turned me down. I didn't realize my 1st semester how much i fit into the beliefs of the college. It's a close community which helps nurture individual talents. I wish I knew how loving an caring this campus is before i went there. This is the primary reason i decided to stay. Now I can't imagine myself anywhere else!