Siena Heights University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Siena Heights University

Lynsie

Although many people tend to complain about this school, I actually really love it. I love that it is a smaller university because it really allows for more one-on-one time with professors. I feel the faculty here is usually very interested in students' success. It seems they truly care about us and want to help us in any way possible. You really cannot find that everywhere, so I really appreciate that about SHU.

Giavonna

Siena Heights University is that it is a wonderful, small university where students receive the up-most, best education. Many students are involved in sports, clubs, or several different activities. The professors always have time for their students.

Destiny

Siena is a wonderful school online if you a older adult or even an out of high school student working full time. The teachers are understanding and the classes are only 8 weeks for any class you may take. SHU is a beautiful campus especially if you are religious. There are many places where you can sit and pray and the school also has Mass you can go to throughout the week.

Krystal

It maybe a small school but it the community is great. I’m glad I go to this school. Unlike most most professors they would go out of their way to help you improve. Also the people on campus are friendly and helpful. The first time I was there I was lost and the community help me adjust.

sakii

One of the best things about Siena was the advisors. They were personally involved in walking me through every step of the process, from application to graduation. The professors are all knowledgeable and passionate about their areas of study and they show it in the lessons. My program was 100% online and I never had to step foot on campus. The classes were just like a real classroom without having to drive to campus. If you are looking for a quality education with an amazing group of people then Siena is for you. Even though they are a Catholic university they never shove religion down your throat and they teach real world critical thinking without using religion as a crutch.

Siena Heights University is the perfect school for someone who is looking for the small campus feel while still not feeling like you know everyone. Athletic facilities are very nice all around and athletes are students first athletes second. Professors are all friendly and more than welcome to answer any questions you have or just talk about anything you need. Academics in all areas are quality and leave graduates job ready after they leave.

krystal

Even though the college is small, the school have a relaxing environment to it. Some off the staff and faculty will help you without any excuse. Also the students here are very friendly alongside with the professors. The only thing I would recommend when coming here is to bring a car.

Marquis

With my first year in the books, I had a great experience here at Siena. I got to be in many different clubs and organizations. I met a lot of good students and professors. Everyone there was kind and excited about the school year. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a small university. You won't regret it!!

Lindsay

Siena is a great school for those working adults who would like to go back to school to increase their career opportunities. The online courses provide flexibility with busy schedules and can turn a dream into a reality. The teachers are always available and the discussions that have transpired throughout my courses have truly sparked critical thinking. A great liberal arts school.

Jaynie

I enjoy Siena Heights University. I think the academics reach to the majority of students. There are many flexible choices for all types of students. It has been a wonderful experience for myself. I would recommend to any person to choose to complete their education here.

Siena has been another home for me. The staff is always ready and available for their students. They never want to see their students fall behind and always make sure everyone is on track. I am a double major in both elementary and special education. The education department has created a lounge for all education majors to work on homework, projects, etc. My advisor always responds back to me fast and helps me throughout the education pathway. Everyone is super friendly on campus and there is never a moment​ where I feel out of place. Siena is not just a university, it is a second home.