Manitowoc, WI
Silver Lake College of the Holy Family

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Silver Lake College of the Holy Family

Sencerea

I love that the school is super small school. Everyone know everyone so no one is alone. I also like the SLC Works program to help us pay off tuition and on top of that we get money on top of that to buy things we need. I also love that we can talk to any kind of staff not just the professors. I feel like this place can be a second home.

Meghan

I love the school here. The small and home feeling I get here is amazing. I love how the classes are just the right size, where you are able to get a one on one teaching if need be, and the professors know your name and things about you. I also love how you are able to get to know the people within the college allowing you to better succeed with the help from others and being able to make friends is a lot easier.

tanya

YES I DO BRAG ABOUT THE SCHOOL THAT I LOVE GOING TO.

YES I DO BRAG ABOUT THE SCHOOL THAT I LOVE GOING TO.

DO NOT GO OUT WITH HIM. YOUR EDUCATION IS MORE IMPORTANT. MAKE ROOM FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR LIFE. DO NOT LET YOUR LIFE REVOLVE AROUND ANYONE ELSE (UNTIL YOU HAVE CHILDREN). GOOD LUCK AND FEAR GOD, BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING AND HE WILL ALWASYS FORGIVE YOU.

Kryssa

If I could go back to my senior year I would have told myself to take fun classes instead of college courses because, you are only a senior one time. I would tell myself to prepare for a lot of reading and writing essays; it's better to get ahead in all of your classes rather than getting behind in your homework. I wouldn't have taken a sport my first year of college because, working, going to school, and playing a sport doesn't give you much time to really study for everything. It's a hard and compact schedule that freshman students shouldn't do. I should have easied into everything before going full board with trying to get involved with as much as I can in college. I figured I would be able to meet knew people this way but, I got ahead of myself way to fast. This is all I would tell myself but, I guess life is a lesson that we all have to learn at some point in our lives.

The only thing that is bad about it is that they will not take credits from Lincoln High School that LTC has given you if LTC doesn't send them a transcript.

If you enjoy having small classes this is the school you should go to. They are all very nice people and will help you out whenever you need it.

Laura

Very warm, inviting, and perfect for those that are motivated and yearn for small classrooms.

I was a transfer student at this school, and enjoy it much more than my original university. I feel as though I have finally found a school where I fit in, and get the help I need to succeed. Everyone at Silverlake is so helpful, and make my goal that much easier to obtain. I'm so glad I made the decision to transfer to Silver Lake, because it's where I belong!

Nothing, my mom is an alumni, I knew exactly what to expect.

Joseph

To know that the school was there! I attended a 4-year college previously to enrolling in my new school, and I didn't do so well. It was like the professors and even my fellow students at that 4-year institution were somehow detached from the world, like the parameters of the campus were all that existed. When my first "college experience" didn't turn out well, I found my little two-year school, and now I'm on my way to earning an associate's degree, with which I'll follow up with a bachelor's directly after.

I'd tell myself to drop the notion of the grandeur of the "prestigious" colleges out there. A real education comes from professors who devote their time, attention, and lives to the students, not from some Ivy League professors who are so caught up in their own little projects and attempts for fame that teaching their own classes is nothing more than an annoyance. I'd tell myself to pace out my life more, that all things come in time if I let them, and that the only real formula for success is not through the name of the university you put down on your resume, but through diligence, hard work, and an irrefutable will .

My classmates are an energetic hodgpodge from all walks of life who see their learning experiences as great opportunities for future success.