Simmons College Top Questions

Dana

Simmons is a small private university in Boston, MA founded in 1899. The first master's degree was awarded in 1911. There are 6{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} international students and there are alumni in all 50 states. It has been repeatedly named a "Best College" in the US News and World Reports rankings and also named in the Princeton Review's 361 best colleges list. The faculty to student ratio of 11. Simmons sponsors 10 varsity teams, the Sharks, which compete at the NCAA Division III level. There are no sororities but more than 50 student organizations on campus.

Melissa

My school is best known for providing young women with a vast variety of knowledge, resources, and outside connections that very few schools can compete with. Simmons College has connections not only in Boston or New England, but throughout the entire world. No matter what your degree may be, the staff and faculty are there 24/7 with opportunities available for you as a student to take advantage of and strengthen your skills and knowledge.

Shannan

Simmons College is best known for being one of the remaining holdouts on providing a women-only education. The undergradute school is known for excellence in nursing, education, and physical therapy while the graduate school offers a strong education in management, library sceinces, and social work.

Being close and friendly with small classes, inclusive

Jayne

The school is best known for preparing women for sucessful and fulfilling careers, as well as promoting community involvement and . Our nursing program is great (and very rigorous!) , and it brings a lot of students here. For graduate students, our graduate schools for library science, social work, and management!

My school is best known for our Physical Therapy, Nursing, and Library Science programs. We have great teachers and great opportunity, especially for health care majors, since we are so close to many hospitals. Also, we are known for being a prestigious all women college. It is very different having all-women classes, but east to concentrate and do our best work. Being in Boston, it is easy to meet new people and attend events. We are right near Fenway Park, which is also what Simmons is known for.

Carla

Nursing & Fenway

Allison

We have an excellent management program just for women

Tania

Simmons is best known for being an all girls school with a very good nursing program as well as having very good science courses with great professors who are experts in their fields.

Tania

Great students, hard working the best in their fields

Morgan

Simmons is known for being an all girls school.

Christina

Simmons College is best known for its rigorious academic agenda set for its students.

Meredith

THE RED SOX! My school is so close to Fenway Park that you don't even need to turn the game on, you can hear it. When there is a game, the whole city comes alive.

Jamie

Its nursing program and close communtiy of all women

Sawsan

Simmons College is a private all women school. It's known for providing a quality education but at an expensive price. It is also known for providing a comforting and friendly environment.

Susan

Career

Meaghan

being an all girl's school.