Simmons College Top Questions

When I brag about my school, I like to tell people about out awesome library and the amazing Physical Therapy program I am enrolled in. I love the library because it is the best place I have found to study and I consider it high tech. We have moving book shelves, a large amount of computers, and books are easily found and accessed. The PT program is by far superior to most colleges. I am enrolled in a six year doctorate program. It is a rigorous program, but we have reliable and smart teachers. Simply amazing.

Justine

The high reputation the school has for women graduating successfully with health related degrees.

I tell my friends how I recieve attention and academic support from not only my professors, but other faculty and staff members as well. My classes are applicable to life. They aren't solely lecture courses; they involve action. I feel like I am a part of a community/family.

Simmons College is located in the heart of Boston. Being in the city is great because there is so much to do and everything is so close by. What I love most about Simmons though is that there is space to get away from all the hustle and bustle. The quad is a great place to relax, do some homework, or sit in the grass with your friends. If you don't want to go outside, there are always people around campus to see and activities going on. Being on campus also shows the great sense of community at Simmons.

Nalani

The classes and the professors really get the students thinking about the world we live in. Not only are the classes thought provoking but often encourage students to take action. Many of the professors I have had care about what they are teaching.

Tania

That the school offers a variety of challenging courses that require a lot of time and dedication to succeed in but that in doing so much work has just made me more knowledgeable in the field in comparison to other students in a similar course taught at a different school.

How open and liberal everyone is here. No one cares what you look like or who you are dating.

When I talk about Simmons College I brag about everything. Not only is Simmons College one of the best nursing schools around, but the people I have met and the things I have experienced along the way is worth bragging about. I love to tell people how our professors are so helpful and how much they care about you as an individual. Also living in Boston, MA is something to brag about to. There is much to do at my college that I know many students miss out on by not going to an inner city college.

It has a great location in the heart of boston, but a great small community feeling

Rosendry

The small environment and easy access to professors. At Simmons College, the professors respond in a timely fashion. They are experienced in their fields and very personable.

Maile

it is a small school in a big city! Boston is such a great college town and is so much fun!

The professor availability, the good reputation in the community, the high percentage of students who get jobs right after graduation

Ruta

The professors

Meaghan

It has a great nursing program and the school will help me get a job as a nurse right away after graduating. It's in a great area, right near Fenway Park and in the heart of Boston. It's also located near many other schools such as Emmanuel, Northeastern, Wentworth, etc. Since it is an all girls' school, there aren't as many distractions, therefore it is easier for me to do well academically.

Chelsey

I brag about how good the professors are and how intense the classes are. Also the location, I'm ten minutes down the road from Fenway Park!