Simpson College Top Questions

Someone from a smaller town should attend this school. There are vast types of people that come here: the artsy types, the athletic types, the international students, all types of students. It's very diverse so nobody really judges anyone else.

Have to want a smaller sized class and be ready for a lot of hard work.

I believe that a person that would enjoy Simpson College should be open minded because there are so many opportunities to get involved with you don't know what to do and you just have to get out there and try new things. I believe that the school is very Greek, music, sports, and threatre oriented so I feel it is essential to be involved in these.

Keeley

A person who trully wants to learn about life, working with people, and the world. This person can either be introverted or extroverted, fine art-oriented or sports-enthralled Simpson offers the best of both worlds. This person would most enjoy close-knit relationships with friends and professors as well as open communication. He/she would enjoy getting involved in the campus, community, and the inner city volunteer opportunities in order to expand and diversify his/her learning experience.

Meagan

Somebody who is very academically focused, NO SERIOUS ATHLETES. So not a sports school. Conservative, who doesn't mind being in a small town. If you're a typical Iowan, then you'll fit in well here. Not much diversity, whether racially/sexually/whatever, so if you have a problem with that, this isn't the place for you.

Garrett

any kind, somewhat smart

A prospective Simpson student must be looking for an intimate learning atmosphere. Students are not numbers at Simpson. Our students have great relationships with their professors and with one another. It is near impossible to cross campus without meeting a friend along the way. The size of the campus allows everyone the opportunity to get involved in many and differing activities. Because of this, campus feels "clique-free" for the most part. Brainiacs are allowed to be musicians and athletes. At Simpson, students can be exactly what they want to be.

Stevie

One who wishes to go places and get the most education for their buck.