Simpson University

« See more reviews of Simpson University

I wish that they bookstore would have given us better options for book shopping. While they did offer both rentals and purchases, the prices of the books were over the top. Most of the students continued throuhout the school year to look for their textbooks online to help save moeny.

I wish I would have been better prepared for classes. College is something you have to learn and adapt to on your own because it is different with everyone, but I wish I could have been better prepared on how to write papers and how to study for exams. Its hard!

I wish I would have known that it is actually very difficult to work (even a part time job) and complete all of my academics becuase the course work and homework is basically a full-time job in and of itself.

I really wish I knew how few and far between the arts are at my school; we have a very strong music program and only one theater class, that is the general extent of the arts meshing with academics.

There is nothing that I wish I had known. I felt that I was well informed and understood the culture of the university prior to attending.

The lack of actual merit scholarships and the full spectrum of fees. The lack of study space and ability for alone time.

I feel like I knew a lot about this school before I came here.

if my major would have been offered.