Sinclair Community College Top Questions

People who want to go somewhere in just a few years and people who want to take school more seriously than social life.

n/a

As with most schools, people that aren?t serious about education shouldn?t attend college. These students intentionally disrupt the learning process and do not follow the teacher?s instructions. They are unwilling participants in group discussions which hinders the group?s ability to complete their task.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend Sinclair is the kind of person who is not ready to work hard to earn an education. Sinclair is a great college where the teachers are challenging yet they are a ton of help. If a person is ready to take on the challenges that the teacher has prepared for them in the various classes then Sinclair is not the right place for them.

Khalfan

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who needs to take general subjests such as mathematics. A prospective student shouldnt attend this school if he or she is wanting to advance for a masters degree or higher education.

someone who slacks off and doesn't give their best effort in what they do.