Sinclair Community College Top Questions

I'Jaiah

I like the price of the tuition. That helps a lot of students who can't really afford something so pricey, so it gives everyone a chance. They even, have a list of scholarships to apply too!

Megann

The best thing about Sinclair is the education that is received. It is a great environment for learning.

The best thing about my school is the size of the overall school. Its a relatively small campus and small classes to go along with it. It allows you to get to know the people in your classes and make friends even out side of classes.

I chose Sinclair Community College as my school because its outstanding educational opportunites, as well as the great value it provides. Upon completion of my two year degree, I will be empowered to secure a position as a physical therapist's assistant and contibute to the well being of my neighbors' health. Sinclair will provide a framework from which I will be able to continue my education in the health sciences field.

Khalfan

I consider the low student to teacher ratio the best thing about my school because the students have a chance to have more quality time with teachers for extra help.

The best thing about my school would be how affordable it is compared to other colleges and universities. And its also one of the highest ranked colleges in the country. I think Sinclair is a wonderful school to go to.