Sinte Gleska University Top Questions

JaChandra

well first of all I would inform myself of the tests you have to take before you can begin your actual college classes because once you fail those tests you will be taking your basic classes and reliving high school all over again. Some other advice id have for myself would be for how expensive the college books are. It is a way more responsiability than high school because the teachers only give you so many days you can miss or they will drop you out of the class themselves even you would have to tell them the days you will be gone because they will count it against you, you have to make sure you have the right utilities because if you don't you will feel lost and won't know what to do.

I have received tremendous knowledge to better myself as an educator for our children. I have understood the hardships one has to endure in order to get educated. I have learned that it takes dedication and hard work in order to make sacrifices to complete the long journey of obtaining a degree. What I have learned out of the classroom, I am able to take back to where I teach and apply what I have learned directly to my students, this has been very rewarding. The value of attending is of course the benefits of acquiring knowledge and applying that knowledge ot others to make an impact in the students own lives. One thing I would like to point out is that my homework rate of return has gone through the roof when my students have learned that when Mr. Brown get done with us at the end of the schoolday, he continues on schooling by going to class after school. Role modeling education has had a huge impact with my student's successes.

Casie

If i knew then what i know now, I would have gotten better grades, I know I am capable of it, and i would of went to college sooner.