Salt Lake City, UT
Skin Science Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Skin Science Institute

Cheryl

I have a very high view of this school, they are a great institution with quality education and professors! When I came in with questions before I had enrolled, they were so supportive and they helped me with everything that I needed to do. They have and incredible staff and great facilities!

Ambrianna

I absolutely love it here. I have so much fun and look forward to coming to school everyday. They make it a very uplifting environment and the instructors, spa director and owners are always available when needed. They always have extracurricular activities and new learning opportunities everyday.

• $0

Skin Science Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.