Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania

« See more reviews of Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania

My classmates can be described in many different ways, but I think the best way for someone to get a picture of my peers at Slippery Rock University is to use the word involved, because it puts emphasis on the thought that there are a wide variety of people here that care about a wide variety of topics that can include politics, health, the environment, current events, and the list goes on and on, but I always see someone being an advocate for something or making a difference whether it being in the community or globally.

My classmates were intriguing and friendly. There was never a dull moment at Slippery Rock from the moment that I stepped onto campus. I went to school with poeple from all over the world and had the opportunity to travel abroad myself. I believe that it is important that we are open-minded about things, we learn so much more from being open to different ideas. I believe that if we are united that we can do mighty things.

The classmates that I currently attend Slippery Rock University with are hardworking, energetic, and entertaining people who want to succeed in life, while having a good time simultaneously.

I have had classmates of every imaginable kind: loud, quiet, studious, levelheaded, freespirted, fun-loving, serious, ect. (race and ethnicity are a given and a norm here).

I feel that my classmates are very open and well rounded people. i enjoy being around the other students because they have challenged me to do my best in everything i do.

Eager to learn, prepared, fun and enthuastic about life, friendly, career orientated and normal is how I would describe the classmated at SRU.

My classmates are some of my best friends who give me inspiration to be a great person and work hard for my dreams.

My classmates are usually social people who are slow to warm up, but generally kind once you get to know them.

Students in the Exercise Science major were focused and generally friendly and eager to help each other.

The students at Slippery Rock University are very diverse, friendly, and all care about their future.