Snead State Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Snead State Community College

Ginny

Snead State Community College is a great school in all. The faculty is super friendly . They are always there to help you and they will answer any questions you may have. It' s an overall friendly environment to learn in and you will not be disappointed in the experience.

Allyssa

Snead State is an amazing College of which I am honored to currently attend. The staff and professors are always there to lend a helping hand. The campus is very safe and always kept clean and beautiful . This campus provides everything that Any student could possibly need! There is no other campus that I would rather be a part of.

steven

Snead State is the second to none when it comes to community colleges, it has the best combination of amazing professors, academics and affordability. Overall it's the best school to go to straight out of high school, it is not too big of a campus and you are still around home for the most part. It prepares you for a larger transition in the following years.

William

It's mostly a very small commuter school with a heavier than usual on-line academic access. There's very little in the way of on-campus activities and only a tiny on-campus housing contingent. Courses easily transfer to the 4-year colleges. It's a good starting point for those who don't want jump into the full-blown college life of a big university campus lifestyle. Luckily, this area does have a larger than average arts emphasis with many notable successes. The two-year nursing RN program at Snead is considered one of the better and more extremely competitive programs in the area.

Parker

It's a great school to start out at and transfer from. The professors are very helpful and knowledgeable. I love saying I'm from Snead State because the schooling and facility is amazing and state of the art. I would advise my friends and family to attend this wonderful school.

Samuel

snead state community college has a near perfect balance between feeling big and new and staying low as to not intimidate new students. the college has everything essential to pass and offers ways to help students excel in their classes such as tutoring and one on one talks with the instructors. in the end snead state community college is pretty great.

Tori

Snead State is the perfect stepping stone to a university if you aren't quite prepared for the full-force college life. Snead has helped me grow tremendously.

Meagan

Go Parsons Go! Snead State is home to many local students, athletes looking to further their athletic career, and students easing their way into college. Every employee at Snead willingly goes above and beyond to help the students. Snead State is one of the few community colleges in Alabama with multiple athletic teams. Not only are many sports offered, each team is extremely successful. I am proud to be a Parson!

Wendy

When I graduated high school, I was not excited about attending Snead State. I had it in my head that it that by attending Snead State I was a failure. But, Snead State far exceeded my expectations. The classes are not the most challenging, but it helps, in the beginning, with the transition. The teachers are beyond amazing. They explain the material so well, and are so available and ready to help. The advisors are not the best, except for Mrs. Patricia Morgan. She is the best advisor that I have ever come into contact with. Snead State is lucky to have her. There are so many clubs and organizations to join to help with scholarships. Campus life is not huge, but the spirit of the school is there. I would be honored to say that I am a Snead State alumni.

Miranda

I have loved my time at Snead State Community College. It is a great place for students to be able to start their college career, and is a good transition school between high school and college. The teachers have always been very friendly to me and help me to the best of their ability. I got involved at Snead by becoming a Snead State Ambassador, where I helped to lead campus tours and things of that nature. The facilities are also very nice, and I have always felt safe on this campus.

Maria

I love Snead State Community College because my teachers are always there to help me on my path to graduation. The cafeteria always has good food for the students. Although now there is reconstruction going, there used to be the student union building. There the students had a place to meet with friends and have important events hosted there. The faculty provides the students with many opportunities to succeed.

Eulalia

I feel safe and it's close to home. It is a beautiful campus! The advisors at Snead are extremely helpful and the student ambassadors are really nice. The financial aid people are really helpful when it comes to paying our fees. During registration we get to meet a lot of new people from different schools and its just wonderful!

Dorothy

I believe that Snead State Community College is a great school among my touring of the campus, it has lots of opportunities for a successful future. The staff were respectful towards my interest of Snead State. The campus is peaceful and in a location with shops and restaurants surrounding it.