Snow College Top Questions

I love telling people how much better Snow College is because of its size. The teachers are a lot more personable and you don't have to talk to a student aid to get help with anything from classes. The teachers are always available to talk and help you through anything you're trying to understand. The classes and campus are a lot smaller than other colleges and universities. Its a good transition school after you graduate from high school and gives you a chance to adjust to living away from home. Its just a great school all around.

Snow college is a great school where your teachers know your name, classes are small and the quality of education is great. As for the social scene there are plenty of activities and events to keep you entertained on the weekends and even after classes and study during the week.

Everyone on campus is always friendly, and you always meet someone with a smile as you walk to class. The campus is small enough that you don't get lost, and the teachers and staff always make you feel welcome and wanted. The teachers love their job and are willing to stay after class to help students. Also, the housing is close enough to campus to walk to class every day.

Marsha

Snow College is a school that professors really want you to excel and keep going with education in your life. Professors are there to boost you up and even become your friends. The student body helps each other out even when acquantices haven't been made. Snow College is so friendly and extremely helpful in making the transition from high school to a university.