Snow College Top Questions

Snow is a friendly place where you feel safe and at home. People on campus smile and say hi to you and the locals are friendly too.

Marsha

Snow College is such a small school but amazing with its studets. Students know everyone even the professors. Professors are extremely helpful even get to know you personally and how you learn best. They also make the subject easier. The campus is small and all within walking distance which makes it fun in the evenings and nights when there are activitites. The college offeres alot of opportunities for service, joining a club, and activities that are range from being free to two dollars.

JOHN

The greastest part of Snow College is that it has a small town atmosphere. You are not run over by a mob of students while going from one class to another. If you like getting to know everyone in your class by name, and not just a face that you think you have seen before in the library. This is the place that will help you progress from small time High School to a two year college while learning to breath in the college life. Then you will be ready to fit into a four year University.