Baltimore, MD
Sojourner-Douglass College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sojourner-Douglass College

Laura

My school is very liberal but it also urges students to understand more conservative concepts based on the society we live in, buy teaching us our history and how we are responsible for the roles we assume as responsible American citizens.

I would tell myself that it is not nearly as important to be popular as it is to be intelligent because when the party is over, and your friends are long gone your education will take you to the next level in life. I would tell myself that it is a good thing to study and be prepared for the test because that is the purpose of school, and even though I may not see it now the decisions I make as a student will have a profound effect on my future. I would tell myself that I am not here to just make the grade but to surpass my instructor?s expectations. I would remind myself that the whole world is looking at me and that I have a responsibility to the people, who came before me; who sacrificed that I might be able to have a better life. I would tell myself that by taking my education lightly I would ultimately become a person who was unequipped to be competitive in today?s market and as a result I am the weak link in the American workforce and nobody want to be the weakest link!

Anyone who is not or has not been confident in an academic setting would feel comfortable and welcome at Sojourner. Sojourner-Douglass College is ideal for anyone who needs some guidance and support relating to choosing a career path. The school is great for someone interested in Human Services, Nursing, Early Childhood Development, and Substance Abuse. Anyone who feels like they are not college material would benefit from the faculty support that is received at this school. We might not have the sports, or the technology that other colleges have but we have good professors who care about our education

• $0

Sojourner-Douglass College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.