Rohnert Park, CA

Sonoma State University

Overall, SSU is a great school. There are many opportunities for students t .. more

Sonoma State

I love it here ! The main reason I came was for the scenery. There are mult .. more

I love sonoma state for its small population, clean and beautiful campus, a .. more

its great more

Sonoma State is a school where academics, campus life, and a calm environme .. more

To start off with Sonoma State University is a beautiful campus. The gorge .. more

Sonoma State is a small campus where you feel at home. It is really easy to .. more

I love the size of SSU. It's just right for me. I love the fact that I can .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.