Rohnert Park, CA

Sonoma State University

Sonoma State

I love it here ! The main reason I came was for the scenery. There are mult .. more

I love sonoma state for its small population, clean and beautiful campus, a .. more

its great more

Sonoma State is a school where academics, campus life, and a calm environme .. more

To start off with Sonoma State University is a beautiful campus. The gorge .. more

Sonoma State is a small campus where you feel at home. It is really easy to .. more

I love the size of SSU. It's just right for me. I love the fact that I can .. more

My classmates provide exceptional support in educational and social aspects .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

NOTE: Unigo uses a combination of sources for school statistics and data, including the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System; portions of the directory data include copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications, ©2009-2015 by Wintergreen Orchard House, all rights reserved.

Please note: Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.