Sonoma State University

« See more reviews of Sonoma State University

my school is small and student oriented. The students and faculty are friendly and come to feel like family. The classes, in the psychology department are engaging, interesting and interactive. I love it here! The school grounds are pretty and there is always something fun going on and if you want to find something to do, there are tons of opportunities on campus and in the surrounding communities. SSU is about 30-45 minutes from San Francisco, the beach and almost everything. There is great transportation too. I am proud to be graduating from SSU. It s a great school!

Sonoma State is a smaller school but is very beautiful. Best dorms in my opinion out of the state schools I visited in California. Always something to do if you are in Greek life or play a sport. Classes aren't too hard but they are still challenging and the professors are very helpful in helping students learn the material.

It is very small, not very diverse, suburbian, professors and staff are very helpful, not a lot of things to do off campus, bad transpertation system, housing is really nice but very expensive, classes are usually 25-30 students. not very many sports teams.

Sonoma State is small and consists of predominantly white and mostly females. I wish there was more diversity, but considering the diversity it has, Sonoma State tries to incorporate every race and off education about all aspects of life.

Sonoma State is a small close knit school. The staff and faculty in the kinesiology department were incredibly supportive and fantastic at their jobs. I had a very positive experience here and would recommend it to anyone.

Small safe environment that continues to expand the possiblitites for students by adding more classes, programs or events to engage the students such as the Green Music Center.

This is where I found my purpose and my direction with my life because Sonoma State University gave me the opporunities and passion to succeed and find my career and future.

Great envirnoment, facilities, teachers. Student population does not take advantage of great school and tends to underperform, with a major lack of academic motivation.

Sonoma State is a university that encompasses the total college experience while providing a quality education as well as life long memories.

beautiful campus with great leaning facilities. you will have small classes and the opputunity for your proffesor to know you personally.