Sonoma State University Top Questions

What is the stereotype of students at your school? Is this stereotype accurate?

Everyone is white. A high percentage of people are white, but SSU makes up for the diversity groups and programs they put on.

Ismael

Sonoma State has so many people with different backgounds and personalities, it would be impossible to generalize the entire student body into one or two categories.

I strongly believe that we have a very diverse group of people here at Sonoma State University. For that reason there are no well known stereotypes about students at SSU. We have a lot of different kinds of people here both culturally and socially.

I strongly believe that we have a very diverse group of people here at Sonoma State University. For that reason there are no well known stereotypes about students at SSU. W

I strongly believe that we have a very diverse group of people here at Sonoma State University. For that reason there are no well known stereotypes about students at SSU.

Rose

Sonoma State studenst are very relaxed and easy going.Students are friendly and you'll always see a smiling face throughout campus. A large number of our students are also involved with greek organizations, clubs or student government positions on campus.