South Carolina State University Top Questions

Virginia Wesleyan College is best known for its concern to meet the student's needs. This school has a low student-teacher ratio, which creates a small class setting for students and teachers to engage in discussions more so than lectures. Virginia Wesleyan College also offers many extracurricular programs to its students, ranging from athletics to the arts and spiritual outlets. The school's motto: "Bring a Spark, Light a Fire" summarizes the significance of what the individual means to the college because VWC wants interested and enthusiastic students to bring life to the campus.

Tanya

SCSU is best known for its teacher education department.

maia

Our football team and marching band

Tashira

Their football team and our marching 101 band

Valerie

The University of Phoenix (UOP) is best known for older students and its online degree programs. UOP has more than 420,000 students and 78,000 graduate students in North America. It was very easy to gain acceptance because the requirement is an open enrollment type. Hence, by showing proof of a high school diploma, GED, or on the graduate level, proof of a Bachelors gains one acceptance. The University does further assessment based on ones performance during the first two courses. As long as one is performing satisfactorily, the curriculum of choice is continued.

DeAndre

Alumni affliations

Taryn

N/A

Janetta

School is best known for buisinuess

George

My school is best known for having dull students not able to broaden their minds and think of fun activities to do on and off campus other then studying. And the students here barely study.

Precious

Our school is best known for the availability of a number of majors and success of the programs the Marching Band 101, our sports teams, fraternities, sororities, and homecoming

Shekema

My school is best known for our marching band and football team.

April

Best known for Business, Accounting and Education

Tammy

My school is best known for its Nursing Program and its Band program. The advisors in the nursing program are very reliable. They give you their office hours and if they're still not conveinent with your time schedule. My advisors and teachers provide me with the skills and info that I will need for the future. SCSU's band is called the Marching 101. The band recieved their name from having one-hundred band members and one majorette. The band travels from place to place playing various selections and recruting others. This is just an idea of the two.

Larry

My school is best known for our band, sports, and achievements in various educational endeavors.

Marquita

sports and social-academic life

Kendra

My School is best know for its Marching 101 Band, Football, High Rate of Teacher Graduates, and Business Program.