West Plains, MO
South Central Career Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South Central Career Center

Katie

Energetic, intellegent, creative, and weird in the best way possible.

Energetic, intellegent, creative, and weird in the best way possible.

Dont be afraid to make friends, and dont be afraid to take criticism and give it as well. Spend as much time as you can on campus and in the studio. It'll make your life easier and more fun.

Parking. I pay a lot of money for a parking permit and there are not enough spaces for everyone to park. The school also has a habit of closing off sections of parking for events which creates more competition for spots between students.

Candi

Ok Candi. I'm going to make this short and sweet but to the point because I know you have like 2 minutes to get to your next class you slowpoke. Talk to your advisor about the nursing program you've been considering. It's an amazing profession and if I know you better than anyone then I know your going to love it and your going to be really good at it. It's not as scary as you think it's going to be going from highschool straight to college so stop doubting yourself because not only are you going to earn a career in something you love but this is a great career that will support you and your family. There's so many great jobs in this field and so many wonderful experiences. Your also going to make friendships while your in school that will last a lifetime. This is trully an experience that you don't want to miss out on. So instead of waiting till your 27 to enroll, do it now and I promise you won't regret it. Ok now run cause your probably going to be late!

They let us do alot of hands on training. I've heard some people say that they don't get alot of hands on training in their nursing school which I think is sad because that, to me, is how you really get a feel for what your learning and what your going to have to do when you get out on your own. My best way of learning is actually being coached through whatever it is I'm learning at the time instead of just seeing it in my textbook.

Anyone that can't handle seeing blood or other inside body parts like organs. Basically not someone who has a weak stomach. Nursing involves alot of 'gross' things and you have to really love what you are doing to be able to handle it sometimes. I think someone with a strong stomach and a good feel of people's emotions like being able to sense when someone is hurt or is in pain are very good attributes to this profession.

• $0

South Central Career Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.