South Central Career Center Top Questions

Katie

Dont be afraid to make friends, and dont be afraid to take criticism and give it as well. Spend as much time as you can on campus and in the studio. It'll make your life easier and more fun.

Candi

Ok Candi. I'm going to make this short and sweet but to the point because I know you have like 2 minutes to get to your next class you slowpoke. Talk to your advisor about the nursing program you've been considering. It's an amazing profession and if I know you better than anyone then I know your going to love it and your going to be really good at it. It's not as scary as you think it's going to be going from highschool straight to college so stop doubting yourself because not only are you going to earn a career in something you love but this is a great career that will support you and your family. There's so many great jobs in this field and so many wonderful experiences. Your also going to make friendships while your in school that will last a lifetime. This is trully an experience that you don't want to miss out on. So instead of waiting till your 27 to enroll, do it now and I promise you won't regret it. Ok now run cause your probably going to be late!