North Mankato, MN
South Central College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South Central College

JoanElizabeth

I think that South Central College is a great place to expand your current knowledge and really get hands on experience. I think that it challenges the students to become better and to also feel comfortable asking questions. The professors are amazing and will help you gain a better understanding. It is an amazing educational institution.

Sara

I love South Central College. I feel so welcome right when I walk through the door. The staff members are very friendly and always willing to help you if you are in need. They are very easy to talk to if you are struggling in class or even need someone to go to when you are in need. I would definitely recommend this college to many. I really love this school and I couldn't imagine being at another college!

Abby

I liked South Central College academic wise, but I think it could use a little more campus life. There should be more for students to be involved in. When I attended, I felt okay about it, but I felt it needed a more college vibe. To me it felt like high school, but the people were pretty easy going which was nice and getting around campus wasn't such a big hassle either.

Timothy

For a first college, I’ve enjoyed my time at South Central, the teachers are always willing to help you with whatever you need and support your goals, the people there are friendly and there are plenty of opportunities to work, play or just hang out. The only real problem is that it's only a 2 year school so you have to consider transferring for a full degree plan. Otherwise, it feels like a high school you pay to attend, and that's not a bad thing unless you're drowning in debt like me... but that's my fault. I highly recommend this school if you're looking to join college for the first time.

Jaden

South Central College is a very nice school to attend. Class sizes are small and the professors get to know every student on a first name basis. It is a great school to start your college career, or to resume your college career. I highly recommend checking South Central College out.

Lisa

I like the class size, instructors post thier hours and it is easy to stay in touch and ask questions

I would tell my high school senior self that don't worry about college as much as you are, because everything will fall into place. College isn't the easiest transation, but that's a part of life. Enjoy being a kid for a little while longer, because living in grown up world isn't as fun as it looks.

Everyone should attend South Central, as it's a great place full of wonderful place. If one doesn't know what they want to major in start at South Central, so they can get their generals done while they figure it out.

I brag the most about to my friends about my school is that it's small and really easy to make friends there. Also that I don't have to walk a long ways from my car to class. Having all the classes in the same bulding is nice, so then I don't have to run across campus because I'm running late for class.

Michelle

The college I am attending is affordable for me ; I enjoy the class choices and hours that will work best for my schedule.

I wish I could go back in time to talk to myself! I would tell myself not to slack and study hard to get good grades and learn. My mistake in high school was just going to class but not focusing on what was being taught to take with me to college. I was just in class to pass and get a good grade. As a result of this I would also tell myself to pay more attention in class and comprehend everything the teacher tells me. I would make sure that I dont waste my time or money and pick a school that best suits me. I wish I searched more into what it was that I wanted to do after high school. I have changed my mind about 3 times already. I would tell myself to focus more on what it was that I wanted to do with my life; then I would have been better prepared.

Anyone can attend this school; everyone is welcome.

South Central College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.