South College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for South College

Amber

South college has been the perfect fit for my current status in life. I am an adult learner with 4 children and life can be chaotic at times. I haven't met a professor that hasn't been invested in the success of their students and interested in helping in any way they can. We lost our oldest son last year in a tragic accident and the teachers and staff all rallied around our family and were so supportive and kind and did everything they could do to accommodate my delicate situation. They worked hard to ensure I had the tools and resources I needed to continue my studies and I am so thankful to have this school to pour my energy and focus into right now. The education I have received so far has been top notch and I can't imagine having gone anywhere else.

Kiley

I have been to many colleges but South College is SO beautiful. It is always extremely clean and well taken care of. Every teacher/faculty member I have been able to meet has been extremely helpful and friendly. I like smaller class sizes so I love that my classes have had maybe 15-20 people in them. It really gives you an opportunity to connect with your fellow classmates as well as your professor.

Erin

My overall opinion of South College is that it is a great college. The only thing that I have had a probe with is the students. I never had problems in highschool, but once I went to college the people seem judgemental and theres always someone who does not like me. Maybe its me and they can sense I've been through a lot but I still believe im good with people and like people. Anyways I just can not get over the fact that it feels like some people are on my case... The classes are small so maybe that helps judgmental people dislike their peers easier. Besides that their food smells amazing and people who eat it seem to love it. Theres many clubs and outside gatherings to attend. Great ways to meet people. Their programs are outstanding. Financial aid and counselors are a tremendous help. The school is pretty comfortable and pretty looking place.

I love South College. I love how it is such a small school so you are always able to get help from someone and you know the people in your classes on a personal level.

Kristian

The school is very there are no extracurricular activities. The professors are here to assist you and see be successful. I chose the school because of their academic program for nursing. It is an accelerated program we have 10 week courses and we are on a quarter base. I didn't think I was going to enjoy being on quarters but has been very enjoyable the classes are challenging but the design has the system where it is doable. You're able to finish or coursework and still have the availability of having a life and I am really enjoy that. Switching to this school has then one of the best decisions I've made.

FNP Online program is horrible and so are the professors DO NOT attend!! Financial aid will not help you either. Will hide important information and your advisors will hide behind their desk and ignore you.

Katrina

I really like it there. The classes are easy to follow, teachers are super responsive and students are very interactive. The learning my environment is great and everyone is compassionate and understanding of others opinions. I really enjoy the school and I’m so glad that I found it.

MEGAN

SOUTH COLLEGE HAS BEEN THE WORSE INSTITUTION I HAVE EVER BEEN ENROLLED. THIS SCHOOL IS ALL FOR PROFIT AND PROFIT ONLY. THE COUNSELORS GIVE STUDENTS THIS FALSE SENSE OF HOPE, BUT IN HINE SIGHT THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO GET YOU THERE FOR FINANCIAL GAIN. VERY UNORGANIZED AND OVERPRICED, THIS INSTITUTION IS NOT FIT EVEN TO BE OPEN. ADVISE NO ONE TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL FOR ANY MAJOR AT ALL.

Isamar

It is a good school just do not like how they are always changing the curriculum. The class sizes are great. Professors are always available. The professors always answer emails in a timely manner and if you have any questions they are very helpful. They also need another chemistry teacher.

alice

Everyone is super helpful and to be quite honest i was shocked. You don't get that rushed feeling like teachers or admin are trying to push you by or out. The classroom sizes are small and it feels really personal. I don't think i could of picked a better school.

Jen

The support staff is very unprofessional. It feels like a bait and switch. For example, staffed library hours does not mean staff to help you with library functions is available. The staff doesn’t even know how to use schools technology. Students new to college or that could need assistance should probably not choose this school.

Erika