South Dakota School of Mines and Technology Top Questions

You should not attend this university if you think it will be easy to get through. It is difficult school that is why you make good mney when you get out.

My school is major specific, so if you aren't there for anything STEM, you don't belong. A person who parties too much, doesn't get enough sleep, or takes time to do their work should not attend SDSM&T. The material is rough and gueling. It takes time. I'm not saying letting yourself go once in a while is a bad thing. But you need to ration it. If doing anything other than focussing on your studies is becomming more important, for any reason, you should not attend SDSM&T.

Valeria

someone who is not open minded and who doesn't like to get involved in student activities

Travis

Anyone who enjoyed math and sciences in high school. SDSM&T offers a variety of engineering majors in addition majors in physics, interdisciplinary sciences and paleontology . Also, the school is a bargain for the return on value ranking in the top 100 of Americas best buys! This school really has something for everyone here who is interested in a field in math or science with great faculty and small class sizes allowing students to really be involved in their education. In addition, the student body is incredibly friendly offering a club that is bound to interest everyone.

People who shouldn't attend this school include procrastinators and those who plan on not showing up for class.

Dustin

Here is a formal, thought-out list: -Not motivated; -Not ambitious; -Contemptuous spirit; -Not responsible

Moses

someone who is not proficient in math and physics. someone who wasnt focused on math and science (AP Courses) in high school.

Art major. Someone who only does what they feel like doing.

The kind that doesn't want to do homework and work hard to obtain a degree.

If you have a social life don't go here. If you don't like rigerous course work don't go here. If you are not in the top 3{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} don't go here, you will get owned.