South Dakota State University

« See more reviews of South Dakota State University

SDSU is a very friendly, welcoming institution that encourages learning and acedemic achievement while still providing opportunities for students to meet new people and be involved in non-acedemic activities, all while developing a sense of who you are and what you want to do in your future career.

SDSU is on the cutting edge of what larger school have attained. The school is still in the phase of adding new majors to adjust to our growing economy. Class sizes are small which allows for one on one attention at least once per class period.

Up and coming, growing faster than the school can keep up. You have to work for your grade but the teachers are very helpful and resourceful and offices hours are very open. Great school spirit!

South Dakota State University is dedicated to helping students become successful now and in their future career, and offers small class sizes and a faculty that want the students to do well.

South Dakota State University prepares students for the job world by providing the perfect learning environment with state of the art equipment and passionate professors.

South Dakota State is a very friendly place. You will get the degree you want while making friendships that last forever! You can go anywhere from here!

SDSU is friendly college that is not too big but not too small and is a great place to start a career in whichever field you want to pursue.

SDSU has a nice campus in Brookings and through their shared program at The University Center in Sioux Falls and has many great programs.

SDSU's campus is situated in the heart of a thriving city with plenty of activities, on- and off-campus to keep students busy year-round.

South Dakota State University is a school that has the oppurtunities for an exciting social life as well as a excellent education.