South Dakota State University

« See more reviews of South Dakota State University

Most of my classmates are teens who do not know what they really want out of life. I feel this way because at 18, who really knows what they want out of life. If it was up to me, every 18 year old should wait one year before going to school or serve in the military before attending school. This way they will have a little life experiance. I feelthis would bring up the maturaity level in schools, and would also raise the academic achievement levels.

I have yet to attend classes (I start this fall), but I imagine that many of the students pursuing the same degree as me are in the same life situation- older student returning to school for an education.

Students at SDSU are very accepting and willing to meet new people, always ready to get involved and to help out fellow students with homework and personal issues, and will be friends for life.

Most of them are really nice, quiet and otherwise keep to themselves if they don't know anyone, while others are there to get the attendence points and not pay attention.

My classmates can be serious but most of the time they are fun-loving to alleviate stress and lighten the moment but they show respect to others and the professors.

Most of them are easy going, hard working, and trustworthy people, but there are still the worthless drunks who we have yet to figure out why they are in college.

My classmates are diverse and from all over the world; the school is too big to be stereotyped or fit into a specific category.

My classmates are dedicated people that are in college to learn and to make something of themselves once they leave college.

My classmates at SDSU are kind, courtious, and hard working people that will go out of their way to help their peers.

My class mates are for the most part intent on finishing their degrees and finding good jobs in the next few years.