South Dakota State University Top Questions

Allison

The atmosphere and some of the kids there. Some of them are very disrespectful to others and teachers.

Paige

Parking has and always will be the most frustrating situation.

Megan

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of parking lots close to classroom buildings.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that some classes are taught by professors that don't speak very good english. Now we all know that this is part of the college experience, but it's hard enough to understand a class like Chemistry when you have a hard time understanding the teacher. On the bright side, these teachers know that their students have a difficult time understanding them, and therefore are always willing to help out students in and out of class.

Kristofer

The most frustrating thing about my school is trying to find parking. Every year more parking lots are replaced with buildings making it nearly impossible to get a spot anywhere close to your classes. And when you do find a spot you could find yourself walking 5 blocks to get to your class. The bigger lots also close at 12:30 p.m. on game days for athletic events making parking in other lots impossible. The signs stating the days are put up later so if you park in the morning you will find yourself with a ticket later.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the size of the campus. My campus is HUGE, not to mention walking to class in below-zero temperatures does not help the situation any.

Justin

Parking, Cost of buying textbooks, Alot of activites happen at the same time,

Jordan

I haven't had anything that really frusterated me so far. There's a lot of construction going on and that makes it kind of hard to get around campus quickly sometimes, but that just means that changes are happening which I think is a good thing for our school.

Drew

Competition to get into pharmacy school

Bonnie

The environment. Always windy and cold. Alot of people leave on the weekends.

Krissa

We need to focus more on becoming a "green campus". Also the books at the bookstore are ridiculously overpriced.

Jhaki

Trying to have an intelligent or unique conversation with ANYONE at the school. (SEE ABOVE)

Jeffery

The cold weather makes it very uncomfortable for the middle of the school year. Other than that, athe school is excellent.

April

Financial aid

Meagan

The people there that think they are better then everyone else and just the drama at school. Plus how much school costs is outrageous.

Victoria

The most frustrating thing about my school is making it to class on time between classes. I would say that it is a fifteen minute campus and there is usually only ten minutes between classes.

Kayla

We do not have enough parking and at the moment not enough workers in the cafeterias to keep up with how many students we have

Lori

The constant construction because of needs for expansion to meet enrollment needs.

Carolyn

The most frustrating thing about my school is, besides rising costs, is that most of the food is fried or deep-fat fried in some way or another. It is really hard to eat healthy with the limited choices presented. The food here is great but looking at it from a health-conscious viewpoint, it makes eating right a challenge both with the choices available and the temptation to splurge and indulge in the high-caloric and artery-blocking foods.