South Dakota State University

« See more reviews of South Dakota State University

The most frustrating thing about my school is trying to find parking. Every year more parking lots are replaced with buildings making it nearly impossible to get a spot anywhere close to your classes. And when you do find a spot you could find yourself walking 5 blocks to get to your class. The bigger lots also close at 12:30 p.m. on game days for athletic events making parking in other lots impossible. The signs stating the days are put up later so if you park in the morning you will find yourself with a ticket later.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that some classes are taught by professors that don't speak very good english. Now we all know that this is part of the college experience, but it's hard enough to understand a class like Chemistry when you have a hard time understanding the teacher. On the bright side, these teachers know that their students have a difficult time understanding them, and therefore are always willing to help out students in and out of class.

The most frustrating thing about my school is, besides rising costs, is that most of the food is fried or deep-fat fried in some way or another. It is really hard to eat healthy with the limited choices presented. The food here is great but looking at it from a health-conscious viewpoint, it makes eating right a challenge both with the choices available and the temptation to splurge and indulge in the high-caloric and artery-blocking foods.

I haven't had anything that really frusterated me so far. There's a lot of construction going on and that makes it kind of hard to get around campus quickly sometimes, but that just means that changes are happening which I think is a good thing for our school.

The most frustrating thing about my school is making it to class on time between classes. I would say that it is a fifteen minute campus and there is usually only ten minutes between classes.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the size of the campus. My campus is HUGE, not to mention walking to class in below-zero temperatures does not help the situation any.

The people there that think they are better then everyone else and just the drama at school. Plus how much school costs is outrageous.

We do not have enough parking and at the moment not enough workers in the cafeterias to keep up with how many students we have

The cold weather makes it very uncomfortable for the middle of the school year. Other than that, athe school is excellent.

We need to focus more on becoming a "green campus". Also the books at the bookstore are ridiculously overpriced.