Miami, FL
South Florida Institute of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South Florida Institute of Technology

Cathy

My college experience has taught me that no matter how old you are, you still can learn and you have something to give. I value my college education because it opens my mind to move out of my "box" and realise how diverser our world really is. This is a beautiful opportunity to learn about other peoples cultures and customs.

Currently I am attending Kaplan Universtiy online. The best thing about Kaplan is it fits in with my time schedule. An online university works very well for me. I also like the interaction between each student. Unlike a conventional classroom, online classes allow me to get to know each individual student.

I am attending Kaplan University. You didn't have this college on your list. As far as who shouldn't attend this school, I wonder why such a question is even put forth. The number one attribution to poverty is the lack of education. Everyone should have the opportunity to be educated.

• $0

South Florida Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.