South Florida State College Top Questions

Brooke

This is wonderful for any student, there are four year degrees offered as well as the traditional AA. The small classes, caring instructors, and variety of activities make it more attractive than a large school. I went to both New York and D.C. with clubs I belonged to while there. People who love an intimate class experience will love to attend this school.

Caitlyn

The kind of person that should attend SFCC is a person that has motivation, drive, commitment and hard-working to prove that if they can make it here they can make it anywhere. Attending SFCC gives students the chance to expand their dreams. With a good selection of courses to choose from and financial aid are provided to students who WANT to make something of themselves; for those students who want a career or want to go to a different University they make the choices to start somewhere instead of letting the opportunity pass them by after High School.

Katherine

Any person should attend South Florida Community College. However, they have to be comitted and willing to work hard and succeed just like they would at any other college or university. They should have high ambitions and want to succeed in life. SFCC is a great school for a person looking to save money, but still get a quality education. It is a great school for that person who wants to attend college, but isn't ready for a university.