South Texas College Top Questions

Estevan

A person that cares about his education should attend South Texas College. Also a person who has the drive and will to learn new things should attend this college. Any person that is motivated to better than life and get a great career after they graduated should consider this school. The learning experience is a great one and the professors are great people. With that being said a person that likes to communicate and isn't shy to share his opinions in class would be a great recipient. South Texas College is a great college and I recommend it highly.

Sandra

The person that should attend this school, should be a responsible mature person, who already has a plan for his or her future. The type of person that will understand that time is golden and that he or she need to take advantage of all the different types of student aid that this school offers. This person should be able to know that his time for studying is priceless. Each person that is going to attend this school should know that they are making a commitment that will help them change their way of life in the near future.

Anybody who wants to be in the health profession or who are getting a higher degree as I am at this time, I am transitioning from LVN to RN and this school will make it so much easier to attend and complete.

Patricia

The people that want to do better in there life and there family.