Savannah, GA
South University-Savannah

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South University-Savannah

Stephen

South University 8s an amazing school that has provided a litany of opportunities. I love attending here.

My academics here have been pretty impressive to say the least. I work deligently to maintain a B average.

christopher

very unique to the format of institutional background

very unique to the format of institutional background

high school and mainstream, possibly action adventure.

literature assignments, personal imput

young and enthusiastic

interesting but refined for set up

Angela

The only stereotypes I see are hard- working and diligent students.

The only stereotypes I see are hard- working and diligent students.

The most popular group is the Volunteers activity Club.

The academics are challenging at times but, it has helped me to be more disciplined at studying more frequently.

Monique

I think the sterotype of students at my school is accurate.

I think the sterotype of students at my school is accurate.

I don't know because I just have time for my class I am taking and work.

I take online classes but the students seem to be very nice and respectful.

Myrlo

I had to learned the hard way , before Mrs. France and some others I was the ultimate Procrasinator, always submiting assignments late which I had to repeat some courses that I know I should have passed the first time for I hate writing but its necessary evil and always be prepared head of time to get your supplies especially the texts books and use the additional stuff that may comes with it such as CD ROm and pass codes to websites for you have already pay for it and you need all the help to get the highest grades possible.

My only consistent complaint about this school may sound small but if you are doing a lot of research this matters, they need to have more than one printer in the library and now they have the print on both sides of the paper on default which is very annoying

That would depend upon the person's intended major and whether they are campus or online students which the online classes are intense for they are only 5 weeks long and people who procrastinate will not do well here either, some teachers(Mrs. France) here are really sticklers for people to attend classes and to submit assignments on time for they give people a zero ( I am not kidding)

Erica

As a high school senior, I was also a sophomore at the local community college. If I could go back and talk to myself, I would probably slap younger-me across the face. Hard. "Listen up, because I'm only going to tell you this once. Study. I don't care if it's math or biology or even physics. Go study, and go to class. Yes, that boy who (spoiler alert) will one day become your husband is fascinating and handsome, and he smells nice, but he will be there after class. Go. Second, take care of yourself. You will work out and you'll feel and look better than you ever have. Keep it up. Finally, stand by your decisions. Be strong. You will upset people, even your parents (especially your parents). Stand by them anyway. People are stupid. Don't be like everyone else. Go. Do something great with your life."

So far as I have noticed, the type of person that should attend this school are those looking to go into a pharmaceutical career or business. I think the psychology was tacked on as an afterthought, although I am looking forward to attending.

The cost. It's an arm and a leg for one quarter.

lanane

If I was able to go back into time and meet myself during my high school years, I would give me great advice and of encouragement. “I know times are hard now but you will have the courage to succeed beyond your means and or even your expectations. Because of your love for math during your academic studies, once you further your education on to college, you will be able to compute complex mathematical equations and assist others who do not have that knowledge or skill set. Believe me when I tell you that you will not just surpass your intentions but your biggest dreams as well. So follow your heart and it will lead you to greatness.”

I love learning at South University

If I knew it was this easy I would have gone to school along time ago

Darryle

Some advice I would give myself as a senior would be to apply for scholarships to save a lot of money so transitioning to a unviversity wouldn't be as difficult. Also I would tell myself that when it comes to college you have to slow down and make sure you have all of your priorites in the right place because being out of high school , selecting all your classes at whatever time you want and working gets difficult. I would have also told myself to become more involved with school related things besides just being every sport so I coud use teachers as references for later in life. Finally I would tell myself to get out of my own little world I was in as a senior and start caring about other people and doing good for others. Now that I volunteer at my YMCA as a flag football I coach I see I should have been doing a long time ago because I was once those kids I am coaching now and it feels great to give back to my community by teaching kids all of these life lessons and giving them advice for the future.

LaTanya

Easy to apply and freindly advisors are always available.

Easy to apply and freindly advisors are always available.

If I could go back in time, I would spend more time volunteering and enjoying my care free teen years. I worked while in high school and missed out on lots of social activities. I would also advise myself on how to study versus memorizing. My first two years of college were not successful because I had no studying skills. I was blessed to have a photographic memory and used it to my maximum ablity, which lead me to loose an academic scholarship my second year of college.

The website needs upgrading, not impressive.

South University-Savannah administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.