South University–Savannah Online Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for South University–Savannah Online

Casey

Classrooms are very well structured. Classes are usually 5 weeks long. You have a quiz, reading, a discussion post, and a paper/project/test every week. Usually tons of reading, but the online lecture sums it up. Weekly discussion posts are anywhere from a few sentences to thousand word essays. professors moderate the class, but everything is basically student lead. You really have to be good at doing your own work, no one is going to be on your butt about doing it.

Susan

This is the best University for online studies. It prepares students so well and sets up students for success. I know so many students that have graduated from this university for Nurse practitioner and passed their board and are practicing.

SAMANTHA

It is not bad so far but I am just now getting ready to start my first class soon.

sasha

I think South University online is wonderful opportunity to learn when I have the available time, there are so many instances where I can get a hold of professors when needed, and there are advisers to help through the way. I believe with the advisers and my ambition to get things on track this type of college is the best one for me, not a lot of actually being in a class and more so getting closer to the subject at hand, while still having a professional environment. Having ways to still speak with classmates is a rather nice touch, compared to having to go out of my way to hunt them down. This school is more ran on my time than a set schedule and I like that more so than traditional academic institutions.

Chelsea

I absolutely love being an online student since day one. I still have time to spend with my baby and be able to get my class work done. The staff is amazing and very friendly, I would recommend this to all my friends. I'm able to take just one class every five weeks or if I wanted I could double my classes up and take two or three at once, but I'm just going to keep to just two at the most.

Mieshiea

South University Online is convenient. The classes are flexible, students work at their own pace. The instructors are always available to assist the students. They have quick responses to questions or concerns. Student academic and financial advisors keep students updated about their academics and finance.

Alicia

It is a great university, but it is hard to talk to the teachers when you work while they are working. When you first start you think "man this school is on top of it". They call you asking how your classes are going, before the first day of that course and the last day. But then it just gets annoying. I have told all my financial aid and academic counsel that the best way for them to communicate with me is by email, but they still continue to call.

Crystal

I love this school the academic counselors are real helpful. Whenever you have a question or problem they don't hesitate to answer. They influence to stay on top of your work. They are genuine people, it could be more scholarships provided because it's expensive!

Sally

I like it, it's something new and challenging, but I couldn't do it without my supporting husband by my side. He pushes me everyday to keep on furthering my career even when I want to give up. He motivates me to want to succeed. If it wasn't for him, I probably would have already gave up.

A great online school! South University walks you through the entire admissions process step-by-step. All of my advisors are easy to reach via email or phone. They respond quickly to my questions. I am clear on what I need to do to progress and which classes will be next. They even check-in about each month. I look forward to completing my education with them.

Alaina

South University Online Program has allowed me to continue my education on the go. I am able to access my classroom anywhere at any time. Being a very active person, I am now able to work, travel, and get an education. I enjoy South University and have recommended it to many people.

Jatia

I love everything about my university. I receive the education, support, and knowledge that I need from there with no questions asked.