South University, Savannah Top Questions

I tell eveyone that I love the school. The Instructors are awesome and very helpful. I'm taking the online classes and live in AZ. The classes are 5.5 weeks long and are very hard but well worth it.

I brag about how fast paced and diificult the subject matter is. I'm am proud to attend a school with high standards!

The academic counselors are wonderful people and really listen to you when you need them and even if you don't need them and just want to talk they will listen.

Marie

It is very convenient to have online services as I have. There is no traffic and no early wake up calls. Work is done at our convience.

I tell my friends that South University - Savannah really works with you to get you started as fast as possible and they are there to help you every step of the way.

Sherette

online schooling is convient for at home mom or limited transportation . offers several degree and chance to walk for graduation can qualify for some book vouchers, online tutoring, and online bookstore.

lakenya

I tell my friends how supportive and helpful the school is.

I brag about most the fact that I do not have to go anywhere to attend school. All of my classes are strictly online, and I love the experience. It is so convenient, and all I have to do is log on into the classroom atleast 4 days out of the week, and complete any assignments there may be.

Erlange

Im in the nursing program, and its a fast track. We finish quicker than any other school in the area.

Georgette

The fact that I attend classes online and I don't have to worry about finding a baby-sitter for my two small children while I attend class.